Monday, April 13, 2009

Job Opportunity

__________________________________________________
Please pray for me as I make an occupational decision. I received a call back today making me a solid offer, a 'how soon can you start training' kind of offer. It would be outside sales in the Richmond/Muncie, Indiana area out of a Fishers, Indiana office. The catch is the 100% commission based salary. While the opportunities are endless the risk seems as equally great with my family and monthly monetary needs. The product/service being sold is membership into a buying network offering small businesses the buying opportunities of larger corporations, along with affordable life/health/dental insurance.

Quite frankly, I'm scared; but if this is the opportunity the Lord wants me to accept, I welcome the challenge! Please pray that I will make an educated, responsible and Spirit-led decision! I also have two other (local) possible opportunities.
__________________________________________________

2 comments:

brother_barabbas said...

One more thing, it's a highly competitive, extremely aggressive marketplace/setting!

brother_barabbas said...

3:00 interview today at another organization. The Palladium Item (Richmond, IN daily paper) has an opening for advertising executive.