Monday, November 5, 2007

Won't Rant

__________________________________________________
I really wanted to launch into a passionate, petulant, polemical, pugnacious rant about the unfairness of my employer for changing my phone plan, not informing me and then holding me responsible for overage. I also wanted to become quite vicious, vinegary, violent and vituperrious about their suggestion that my wife get a job to address my increased monetary need due to our responsibility of raising 5 children that they didn't tell us to have.

But I won't!
__________________________________________________

8 comments:

Sam Garber said...

Ran't Wont . . . ever . . . argh : )

Anonymous said...

I can totally understand. I know many people think that I should go get a job.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing' like a good ole full-blown kickin' and screamin' temper tantrum...go for it!

Anonymous said...

One thing I have learned in life (not that I always remember)...ranting has only made me feel better for 5 minutes or less. And alot of times it don't do any good anyway because usually the ones you are ranting about don't really care if you rant or not. :) Have a good day. A

Anonymous said...

I also forgot to mention, God will provide for His blessings (your family) no matter what people say, God gave you your children and He takes care of them. Blessings, A

Unknown said...

Oh my word. Don't people have anything else better to do with their time than insult others?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I am really hoping that no one actually told you that they "didn't tell you to have all those kids." Because that is just WAAAAY out of line. And of course, sending your wife to work is SUCH a good solution--I mean, the kids can take care of themselves, right? Sheesh. Better stop before I begin a rant myself.

brother_barabbas said...

Actually, HF, I've been told that by this individual twice in the last 6 weeks.