Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Easy Street

__________________________________________________
Apparently I wasn't aware of how nice I've had it all this time. It seems that a typical day in the life of Aaron Hoblit consists of the following (from my employers perspective):
8:00-10:00 - breakfast appointment with 'buddies'
10:00 - 11:30 - farm calls to more 'buddies' who happen to have animals
11:30 - 2:00 - lunch with still more 'buddies'
2:00 - call office to pretend to be working
2:00 - 3:30 - more farm calls, mostly to buddies, but some legitimate
3:30 - home early to go to prison

....and yet I have the audacity to say I'm committed to the team effort!


Sheesh! I thot I could keep this gig up indefinitely, but I guess they figured me out, eh?
__________________________________________________

4 comments:

RAM said...

writing on wall.

get a new job.

Anonymous said...

agree with sixmonthturnaround.
Why are you being negative? Leave in a positive way!

Sam Garber said...

ROFC (anonymity is overrated)

Why yes - I'm negatively apposed to the sheepishly unnamed)

Throw up – you’ll feel better – and other over the counter consultations…

Unknown said...

They sure have you figured out. Don't they have records of "sales history" or something? Whatever!?!?