Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Asking

__________________________________________________
This is hard.

I was praying through a specific need this morning when I clearly heard an answer. You don't have because you haven't asked. Upon further prayer I felt like I was supposed to expose for all in my little cyberworld my need. It goes against every fiber of integrity in my body, but.....

We need a family vehicle. Our 1998 Astro has over 200,000 miles on it. During the last year we have had multiple mechanical/electrical problems with it. Investigation into the problem has netted absolutely no solution. As a matter of fact, there can be no problem found; however, anytime it rains or there is moisture on the roadway our van shorts out letting the passengers sit until the 'short' dries. We have 5 children (that my company didn't require us to have), and Renita takes our three oldest to school and picks them up from school. Simply put, I need the peace of mind that comes with knowing that she has reliable transportation, and she deserves that reliability.

I trust that I am not asking with wrong motives, so that [I] may spent it on my [own] pleasures.
__________________________________________________

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron,
Prayin' you guys will be blessed with another car! I wish we were in a situation we could help you out! But I can Pray!

I think your motives for needing a new car are good and honest.

grahamcracker64 said...

We know of two couples who prayed for vehicles and the Lord blessed them with answered prayers. May He answer yours too. We will be praying!

Carla said...

Hey, how did your breakfast go with Bruce the other morning? Did you have to pull numbers to speak? Just kidding! I'm sure there wasn't any silent moments! My sister has been waiting for a car, too. Many have helped with the funds. It's exciting to see how God works! Blessings!