Saturday, November 17, 2007

Attn: YOU!!

__________________________________________________
There may be more than one of you, but you know who you are. You are the one(s) who read this blog and hate everything you see here. You are the one(s) who are more than willing to slander me behind my back but lack the courage to approach me like a man. You are the one(s) who believe that I am a heretic but are unwilling to interact with an open face. You are the one(s) who will sit in restaurants and criticize this blog but aren’t able to state any specific area of wrong doctrine.

You, you know who you are, I invite you to interact with me. I invite you to point out to me my error. I invite you to use the scripture to show me my heresy. I invite you to put your identity where your criticism is and stand up like a man. I invite you to be willing to stand up for what you believe and if you must stand against me, stand against me to my face. And if you can’t, then know that any credibility you wish to have has been lost in anonymity!

You aren’t required to like what you read here. It’s as simple as that. If you don’t like what you read then quit reading. If, however, you choose to continue referencing and reading this blog, then expect to read my opinion, my beliefs, my struggles and my position.
__________________________________________________

8 comments:

Sam Garber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam Garber said...

More UFO (Unidentified Flaming Objector) sightings: here (http://weblog.xanga.com/samcgarber/627547500/u-f-o-citings.html). It’s a little over the top, you unnamed – faceless - anonymity – oh no – I can’t believe it’s come to this: “no-name” un/calling, sorry about that. Why don’t you gird up the loins of your integrity and get in the light of day? Throwing pumpkins from a duck blind on the balcony is so . . . non-residual…

Anonymous said...

Yikes. Don't know what's going on here, but can't we just rise above it?

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can identify with UFOs! And keep on being real. Thats what hypocrites don't like, because they want to be real, but don't feel like they can.
Loren

Sam Garber said...

i could rise above it housefire (i totally understand your reasons for anonymity - you don't stab people in the back)- i could rise above it but anonymous flames are annoying and/or wierd - we're above that heh heh eheh

Anonymous said...

What the world brought this outburst? I didn't see where anyone hates you.I don't remember you being slandered, or you being called a heretic. Sounds to me like you're stressed out. Take a few days of & keep blogging.

brother_barabbas said...

This slander and name calling hasn't always happened on this forum, but it seems like I've been the topic of several private conversations of late. Also, emails (hate mail) and private messages (more hate mail) have become somewhat common place over the last several months.

Anonymous said...

Whoever is sending you hate mail, e or otherwise is the worse kind. Keep looking up & blogging away. God will bless