Monday, April 21, 2008

Resigned Disappointment

__________________________________________________
I received the following letter in the mail from Wernle Children's Home:

Dear Aaron:
We appreciated the opportunity to speak with you recently concerning employment opportunities with Wernle Children's Home, serving children and families for 129 years in the Richmond community.

I write to inform you that we [sic] while your qualifications are impressive; we selected another candidate to fill our Referral Development position. We will consider your qualifications and experience for future openings as they become available.

I am sorry that this response cannot be more favorable. We extend our best to you in your professional pursuits. Thank you for considering Wernle Children's Home as a potential employer.

Respectfully,

Tim Branson, PHR
Human Resources Director


So, I suppose that's that! Tomorrow is another day, and another interview. This position would be an office manager/inside sales/general accounting for a mulch producer and distributor in Middletown, OH. I guess the Father alone knows what He has planned......................and I simply wait for it to fall in place...............................!!
__________________________________________________

3 comments:

Sam Garber said...

snail mail (explicitly (spelling) speaking)

Erika said...

I do indeed think and pray for you, often.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry. That one sounded so good. Well, praise the Lord and carry on--what else can you do?