Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Crosshairs

__________________________________________________
I feel like the enemy, that old serpent, the devil, has leveled his weapon and set his sights on Greenville Fellowship. I can't really explain the feeling, but everytime I'm in prayer specific to need or visions of Greenville Fellowship I find myself easily distracted and the heaven's seem like brass. Also, I find myself constantly battling against evil imaginations about my brothers and sisters. I pray that through the power of our Lord, Jesus the Christ, we can be more than conquerors in this battle!
__________________________________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know for a fact that there are individuals who are hoping (praying?) that Greenville Fellowship fails...BUT!! i know for a fact that there are many, many more who are earnestly praying that God works and blesses this body of Christ- so even if you are feeling vulnerable to satan, there are lots interceding! Look UP, brother! Margaret

Anonymous said...

mom1945That's probably a good sign you're doing something right. The closer one gets to the Holy Spirit the harder satan tries to divide and conquer and destroy. Remember he's the "accuser" of the brethren. We had every intention of being there last Sunday but some of us were under the weather.

We appreciate the courage it took to step out of your comfort zone and follow as the Spirit leads. Don't let the enemy pull you down. Take authority over him! Thanks for reminding us to keep praying for you all.

We love your little arm of the body of Christ.