Friday, March 13, 2009

Answered Prayer?

__________________________________________________
I spent the morning following up some resume's I had distributed over the last few weeks. As I left home this morning I deliberately prayed that God would guide my day, asking Him to show me the doors He was opening and closing any doors the devil may open in an attempt to distract me from God's perfect plan. My pursuit seemed mostly unfruitful, but not hopeless.

On my way back home the wheel of my vehicle fell off. Literally. I was driving south on 127 and SNAP, there it went...........

Suddenly my plan for the noon and after was changed. It kinda makes me wonder if God was in it?

Hmmmm?
__________________________________________________

1 comment:

ResistHypocrisy said...

Brother,
I've read this post a few different times in the last few weeks. I've been unsure whether to respond or not but I guess I will. I only have one thing to say, be careful. This entry reads like you've begun treading precariously close to the line of emotionalistic Christian experience. Please don't throw away EVERYTHING you've ever stood for. Those that worship God must worship Him in Spirit AND in TRUTH! Be careful that you don't slide too far down the slope into the trap of spiritualizing every natural experience.