Thursday, November 20, 2008

God Didn't Come To Save The Angels

__________________________________________________
...God didn't come to save the angels.
If He did, there'd be nothing to do.
But He saw a world filled with imperfect people,
And He gave His life for He knew
That He had to save all these imperfect people.
People just like me and you.

This chorus from Mark Bishop really spoke to me last night as I heard my children listening to it. I've heard this song a million times and I even knew the chorus by heart, but somehow last night when I heard it it spoke to where I'm living right now. Being a musician, it's common that song will touch my heart and speak truth to my experience in a way that not much else can. Regardless of what method the truth was delivered, I'm simply glad that this truth is true!!
__________________________________________________

No comments: