Thursday, June 12, 2008

Selfish

__________________________________________________
I was talking to a close friend of mine last night and after the conversation, as I was reflecting on it, I realized I was extremely selfish. As the conversation began he was telling me about what had been happening in his life/work/study/family and I slipped into the 'uh-huh, uh-huh, yeah, uh-huh' mode as I impatiently waited for him to quit droning so I could tell him about me, my work, my study, my family. Me! My life is much more exciting than his, just ask me. I really couldn't believe how selfish I was. I honestly didn't think I was, but now I guess it's obvious!
Sorry Sam!
__________________________________________________

2 comments:

Margaret said...

been there, done that! :(

Sam Garber said...

Been there done that too... I know how hard is for you to get a word in edgewise with my motor mouth - hey, you've got to be aggressive : ) (I was going to post a comment this morning - but I got distracted - phone call : ) cya