Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hit Him Again

__________________________________________________
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them.

The Lord said to Satan, 'Where do you come from?'

Then Satan answered the Lord and said, 'From wandering around on the earth.'

'Have you noticed my servant Aaron?', the Lord asked Satan.

Then Satan answered the Lord, 'Does Aaron fear you arbitrarily? Have you not built a wall around him and his house and all that he has; but take away the wall of protection and take away your blessings and he will curse you to your face.'

Then the Lord said to Satan, 'Behold, all that he has is in your power............'.

So Satan departed from the presence of the Lord.
_________________________
Brian says, 'Reckon yourself dead, brother, reckon yourself dead. Those feelings can't be given thought anymore.'

It seems like every time I start to stumble the devil trips me and then kicks me while I'm down.

Ouch!
__________________________________________________

1 comment:

TinaJewel said...

What happened now?
Just remember that all that happens to us had to come by the Father first. Anything he lets by Him is for our good to make us better people.
Sometimes I wonder though (like I am sure you are), "When will I ever learn what He is wanting to teach em so this kind of thing will not happen again?"