Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Prayer Subject

__________________________________________________
Do any of you lack a subject for prayer? If so, please pray for/with me as I prepare for Thursday nite at NCCF. The next parable I'll be expositing is the parable of the sower and the seed along with the parable of the lamp (since they occur together in the text)(Matthew 13:3-23, Mark 4:21-23, Luke 8:4-18). For some reason I'm having a difficult time getting my mind around the emphasis of this text. I'm not satisfied to simply spend 45 minutes discussing the details of the Jesus' object lessons; rather I desire to share the same message He was sharing as He used these parable's originally.

Please pray that I will be led by the Spirit of God as I prepare and deliver this message.
__________________________________________________

No comments: