Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzz

__________________________________________________
Just for the record, insomnia is not something I would wish on anyone. I have a 6:30 am meeting tomorrow (today) morning, which means I need to get up at 5:00 am (no later) to leave by 5:45 to drive the 40 minutes to the meeting, and here it is 1:20 am and I'm sitting up, wide awake, blogging and paying bills. Not exactly my idea of a good night's sleep!!

edit - 2:06 am, I'm going to bed.....................
__________________________________________________

2 comments:

danny2 said...

dude, if you've figured out a way that blogging pays your bills....i want in!

Anonymous said...

We had intended on being with you all Sunday but instead was at our baptizing which was also a very joyfully tearful occasion. We still want to come and fellowship with you all.

I went through a few years of insomnia when I was about your age. Now I have the opposite problem. I can fall asleep the minute I sit down and get relaxed. So hold on it will probably get better. How well I remember being obsessed with getting a good night sleep.