Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hear the Promises

__________________________________________________
For some reason I feel like I'm supposed to share these scriptures that the Lord gave me this morning. I don't know what they mean to your circumstance (nor to mine, for that matter) but His promises are sure.
_________________________
Hosea 6:1 Come, let us return to the Lord. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, I am He, and there is no <’elohiym> besides Me; it is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, and there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and makes alive; He brings down to hell and raises up.

Isaiah 30:26b …the Lord binds up the fracture of His people and heals the bruise He has inflicted.

Job 5:18 For He inflicts pain, and gives relief; He wounds, and His hands also heal.
__________________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these verses ~ powerful ~